Spicy White Chocolate Cookies Using Chick-fil-A Cookies
*I received complimentary cookies from Chick-fil-A to facilitate my review. All thoughts are 100% honest and my own.
Oh these Spicy White Chocolate Cookies are awesome! The added cayenne pepper takes the chocolate to a new level of YUM. Chick-fil-A has a great catering menu that can save you time, money and stress. Consider these the next time you are looking for a quick yet awesome treat or tray for a party.
Spicy White Chocolate Cookies
- 6 pack of chocolate chip cookies from Chick-fil-A
- 1 bag white chocolate baking chips (or half a block of baker’s chocolate)
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Place cookies on a solid flat surface and cut into four wedges. We found it easier to cut the cookies into wedges before drizzling the spicy chocolate. Otherwise it tends to pop off when you cut through it to cut the cookie.
- Melt chocolate in microwave safe measuring cup. Start at 60 seconds, stir until smooth. Continue at 10 seconds in microwave if needed.
- Stir in cayenne pepper
- Drizzle spicy chocolate back and forth over the cookies until you have the desired amount of coverage
Looking for other dessert recipes using Chick-fil-A cookies? Check out our Dream Pie Bites! They really are just that perfect!
I am Chick-fil-A Houston Road Ambassador. To learn more about this program, please read the public announcement.