Support Her Dream Campaign
How you can get involved:
Through April, with every purchase of the NEW Bravado Dream Nursing Tank ($55 US and $60 CAD) through the online or national and specialty retailers, Bravado will donate a nursing tank to Baby Buggy® to help ensure moms in need have a successful start to their breastfeeding journey. The donation goal of 10,000 nursing tanks is valued at nearly half a million dollars and will be distributed to the organizations Baby Buggy serves throughout North America.
Beverley Mitchell, actress and mother of two, was inspired when she heard about the Support Her Dream campaign.
There’s nothing more important to me than being a mother to my two children. I’ve been blessed with being able to give them everything they need from the start, but I’m very aware that many mothers don’t have the same circle of support or resources, especially when it comes to their breastfeeding journey, says Beverley. I was touched when I heard about the Bravado Designs Support Her Dream campaign because it gives moms the chance to directly help a mom in need. I knew right away I wanted to help raise awareness for the cause.
Happy to show her support, Beverley was the first mom to participate in the Bravado Support Her Dream campaign by tweeting a photo of her new Bravado Dream Tank to encourage other moms to help Bravado Designs reach its donation goal — “Join @bravadodesigns @loverecycled and help new moms in need. Buy a Tank, Give a Tank. www.bravadodesigns.com #supportherdream.”
You can show your support by tweeting too!
The New Dream Nursing Tank: Comfort Never Looked So Good (TM)
Outfitted with every detail to help moms feel comfortable and stylish, the hip-length tank features:
• Double layer, cotton full support built-in nursing bra
• Removable foam inserts for discretion and shape
• Straps deliver perfect support
• Stretchy bottom bra band provides comfort on the inside
• Neckline provides just the right amount of coverage
• Full drop away bra cups provide maximum skin-to-skin contact that is so important for bonding
• Flirty ruching detail and under bust seaming for a flattering shape
• Soft and cozy material that’s fitted, but not clingy so it provides a beautiful silhouette for any figure
• Super stylist worn alone (thanks to discreet nursing clips) or as a go-to layering piece.
Baby Buggy takes an innovative child-focused approach to curbing generational poverty by linking access to critical child gear items to parental participation in programs designed to lift the family out of poverty. Founded in 2001, Baby Buggy’s mission is to provide families in need across the country with essential gear, clothing, products and services for children 0 through 14 with the goal of improving their safety, health and well-being. Read about their program and how you can get involved.