Have you read all the possible uses for coconut oil? This is often reported as the fix everything oil! I am amazed at the extent Coconut oil has made its way on the shelves at the stores. Based on the articles and research I have read, I think the possibilities have barely been touched.
- Used as a lotion (great on hands after washing dishes)
- To remove eye-makeup
- As a sunscreen or tanning lotion (contains SPF 4)
- As a wonderful massage oil
- Mixed with equal parts sugar for a body scrub
- Rubbed into lips as chap stick
- Natural Hair Conditioner – Massage through hair, cover with cap for an hour, shampoo as usual
- Use as any vegetable oil in recipes
- Soothing to a sore throat mixed in a cup of warm tea
- Settles heartburn and nausea taken in warm ginger tea
Have you started using 100% Pure & Natural Coconut Oil?
What are your favorite uses for it?