10 Washi Tape Crafts
Washi tape is such a huge hit for all sorts of crafts lately. I mean, who doesn’t have at least a few rolls lost in their junk drawer, on their office desk or somewhere amidst the craziness that we call our craft rooms at this point?
You can use washi tape for so many things! Adding a little piece here and a little piece there to craft projects or even otherwise plain everyday-objects (think: taping up your plain ol’ stapler at your office to make it super cute) gives things a little bit more color, pattern and personality. Washi tape makes things FUN- and also tends to make for some ridiculously easy crafting. For those of us who are into the no-brainer crafts that make us feel creative and highly skilled afterwards… washi tape is the answer!
This Washi Tape Crafts round-up includes 10 different, fun and simple DIY projects to master on your own, with a friend or with the kids. Enjoy!
1) Organizing With Washi Tape via Practically Functional
2) Super Simple Washi Tape Cards via Busy Being Jennifer
3) Washi Tape Magnets via The Adventures of Brad and Kendra
4) Washi Tape Picture Frame via PinkWhen
5) Washi Tape Makeup Brushes via The Washi Blog
6) Washi Tape Cord Organization via Black and White Obsession
7) Washi Tape Pantry Labels via The Terpblog
8) Washi Tape Monogram Wall Art via PinkWhen
9) Washi Tape Bookmarks via The Grant Life
10) Washi Tape Cupcake Toppers via Thirty-One:10
My favorite Washi Masking Tape includes 12 rolls of both geometric striped and dotted patterns in vivid colors.
One of my favorite things about washi tape is that it is thin and easy to tear. Even my little ones can work with it because they do not need scissors. This set offers a nice variety of patterns at a super price point. It would be a nice gift idea or a good introduction to using washi tape.
If you are looking for a nice variety of tape at a good price, this Decorative Washi Masking Tape is available on Amazon.
Like this post? Make sure to like and share this post with your friends using the share buttons because you know they would love these awesome crafts as well!