15 Refreshing Summer Drinks
Do you have a favorite Summer Drink? I have several but our Summer Fruit Smoothie has to be right up at the top of the list. With all the fresh fruits in season, it is almost a no brainer to include them in as many drinks as possible.
You can find our recipe for our Summer Fruit Smoothie below as well as links to 15 Refreshing Summer Drinks to keep you cool and collected. These beverages are all family friendly of course!
Summer Fruit Smoothie
Here are some of our top 15 Refreshing Summer Drinks:
1. Classic Homemade Lemonade | Source: The Kitchen is My Playground
2. Southern Strawberry Sweet Iced Tea | Source: Cincy Shopper
3. Basil Strawberry Lemonade | Source: This & That
4. Red, White and Blue Layered Drink | Source: My Turn for Us
5. Non Alcoholic Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe | Source: In the Playroom
6. Easy Strawberry Kiwi Lemonade | Source: The Classy Chapter
7. Watermelon Mojito Mocktail | Source: Food Done Light
8. Zero Calorie Limeade | Source: Stay Fit Mom
9. Lemon Blueberry Mint Iced Tea | Source: Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
10. Virgin Jamaican Berry Breeze Cocktail | Source: Mom Foodie
11. Lime Mojito Mocktail | Source: In the Playroom
12. Pomegranate Mojito Mocktail | Source: Frugal Mom Eh!
13. Lavender Lemonade | Source: The Kitchen is My Playground
14. Simple Mixed Berry Punch | Source: A Mom’s Take
15. Blackberry Lemonade | Source: Teaspoon of Goodness
Which of these will you be trying first? Make sure to leave us a comment below or better yet, leave us the recipe to your favorite Refreshing Summer Drink so we can make it here on Simply Sherryl.