2 Ingredient Fruity Cereal Bar Treats
If you are a crispy marshmallow treat lover you have to make this one! My sister in law sent her recipe for these and I couldn’t believe how easy they were to make.. AND how awesome they taste!
The only change I made was that I used the microwave and she heated the marshmallow creme on the stove top. I don’t think it matters, I just like using the microwave because I am usually in a rush.
1 box Fruity Cereal
1 jar Marshmallow Crème
I know.. I know – who would have thought!
1. In large glass bowl, microwave Marshmallow Crème until warm and smooth (45 seconds, then 10 seconds until warmed and soft)
2. Stir in cereal and coat until all covered in marshmallow crème
3. Dump coated cereal into a foil lined baking dish – press down to pack*
4. Place in safe place to cool and set up. Slice and enjoy!
* If you wet your hands or the back of a large spoon it will help the cereal from sticking while you press it into pan