3 Ingredient Cookies
I don’t know about your kids, but mine is quickly becoming a foodie like his parents! When I head to the kitchen, he asks what I’ll be doing (because if it’s dishes he won’t bother me LOL) and can he help. Sometimes I have to say no, but other times, I try to find ways to make it work. So when I got this recipe for 3 Ingredient Cookies, I thought this could definitely be done with my little helper. Off he ran to get his step stool while I got us set up to bake.
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Peanut Butter (chunky or smooth)
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix ingredients in a large bowl
- Roll into bite size balls
- Place on greased cookie sheet
- Bake 8-10 minutes
- Use fork to flatten once removed from the oven
And that’s it! Your little helpers should be able to help with almost every step, depending on their age and skill level.
Plus this is a great basic recipe that you could change up easily. For example:
- Add mini chocolate chips
- Roll the balls in sugar before baking
- Add vanilla or almond extract to the dough
You can see my little guy had a good time baking with me. He had an even better time eating the cookies when his dad got home from work.
Do you have a recipe you could share, great for our little helpers? Share it below!