As most of my readers know, we are traveling more and more these days. Whether it’s for a conference or a family vacation, I like having a nice but still affordable hotel option. And I really like to turn my brand loyalty into rewards that I can use in the future, which is exactly why we’ve been using the new Choice Privileges® Reward Program!
There are over 25 million Choice Privileges® members currently. And it’s not surprising when you find out about the way you can earn points and, more importantly, how you can exchange them for rewards! Here’s a little information about the updates to the program:
- Your Extras. Weekday travelers can earn a special reward — a little something ‘extra’ — right when they check in. For each qualifying stay that includes at least 1 weekday night (any night Sun. through Thurs.), the member can earn a special reward of their choice. U.S members have 5 options, varying from Fuel Rewards® savings at participating Shell locations to Amazon.com credit. International members have 2 options: 500 bonus points or 100 airline miles from participating airline carriers.
- FlexRewards. Get to a free night faster— Members can redeem points for free nights at discounted point levels at participating hotels, varying by season. There will be up to 2,000 hotels reduced during either the weekdays or weekend at any time.
- Digital Gift Cards. The first hotel company to offer immediate in-app gift card downloads, Choice Privileges members can receive instant gratification with new digital gift cards.
- Keep Your Points. As long as members stay active by completing a qualifying activity at least once every 18 months, they get to keep their points.
- 10 Points per Dollar. All 5,500 Choice Hotels now earn 10 points per dollar spent – including economy and extended stay hotels, such as MainStay Suites, Suburban, EconoLodge and Rodeway Inn. And, during our award winning promotions, it is now easier than ever to qualify since members no longer need to stay two consecutive nights at economy brands.
See what I mean? First off, I love that I learn my points right at check in; I don’t have to wait for a week or longer to be “verified” that I stayed at the hotel. Secondly, I can use my points towards future stays at my choice of Choice brand hotels OR towards digital gift cards! I mean, it doesn’t get better than being rewarded with shopping after staying at a great location, right?!
Another benefit about being a Choice Privileges® member is that I have a bunch of properties to choose from; so no matter where we’re headed, I bet I can find at least one of the Choice brand hotels, including the Sleep Inn®, Comfort Inn®, and even the Comfort Suites®!
“The exciting new changes to our Choice Privileges program mark a major milestone in Choice Hotels’ history,” said Jamie Russo, VP of Loyalty and Customer Engagement. “While many rewards programs continue to decrease the value of benefits for their guests, we’re building a loyalty program that gives more and faster perks to travelers starting right when they join. We have built these new features around guests, and we want them to feel constantly rewarded by the new Choice Privileges wherever their travels take them.”
So what are you waiting for? Go find out all the details about signing up for the new and improved Choice Privileges® loyalty reward program today, and then make reservations for your next trip. Want ideas? Be sure to check out their Explore section, whether you’re staying in the US or going abroad. Also make sure to connect with Choice Hotels on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram for the latest promotions and announcements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a sponsored post. The company who sponsored it compensated me with some form of payment or service. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”