Crockpot Peach Crisp
Love the make it and forget it recipes? This is one of those that can cook far longer than called for in case you want to start it before work.
This Crockpot Peach Crisp is ready to make in just a few simple steps. Top it with ice cream and you have a dessert that is just yummy.
2 cans of sliced peaches (drained but save liquid)
1 cup old fashioned oats (not instant)
1.5 cups Bisquick or pancake mix
1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
1. Spray slow cooker with cooking spray (important if you want to ever get it clean)
2. Drain peaches over large bowl, saving juices
3. Dump peaches into crockpot
4. In the large bowl your drained the peach juice into, mix in the oatmeal and baking mix
5. Spoon mixture over peaches (just drop spoonfuls – no need to spread out)
6. Crumble brown sugar over top of everything
7. Set temperature to low, place on lid and walk away for at least 4 hours.
Other items can be added such as raisins, cinnamon or your favorite nuts.
This will serve 6-8 nice bowls. If you need less, you can cut everything in half.