Easy Campanelle with Greens and Pancetta
Looking for a quick lunch or dinner recipe? This Easy Campanelle with Greens and Pancetta is one of our 20 Minute Meals that your family will love. And what’s not to love about it? Pasta, pine nuts, pancette…oh my!
This meal can be on the table in less than 20 minutes! How is that for a quick meal after a long day? I love quick and easy meals even when I am not power sliding into the drive with just enough time to inhale something before loading back up for a sports game or class.
Easy Campanelle with Greens and Pancetta is super easy to make and will serve four (4) hungry eaters.
• 6 oz. campanelle
• 8 oz. mustard greens, tough stems removed, roughly torn or chopped
• 6 oz. pancetta, roughly chopped
• ¼ cup/1 oz. sliced garlic
• 4 tsp./~½ oz. lemon juice
• 3 Tbsp./1 oz. toasted pine nuts
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the campanelle according to package directions. Two minutes before its ready, add the mustard greens. Cook for the last two minutes. Drain and reserve.
2. Heat a large sauté pan over medium high heat. Add the pancetta and cook until the fat has rendered and the meat is golden and crisp. Add the garlic and cook until aromatic and starting to brown.
3. Toss with the reserved pasta and mustard greens. Heat through and drizzle with lemon juice. Divide between 4 bowls and sprinkle with pine nuts.
Recipe and photo credit: National Pasta Association for Pasta Fits