Easy Pineapple Mango Salsa
This is a quick and easy recipe that will only take you about 10 minutes to make. It’s perfect for any time of year, but especially in the summer when you want something cold and delicious to snack on. You can also use canned or pre-cut ingredients if you’re in a pinch! The best part about this recipe is that it’s so versatile; feel free to add more or less spice or onions depending on how spicy you like your food, adjust with cilantro if needed, etc… So what are you waiting for? Let’s get cooking! Here’s our easy pineapple mango salsa recipe:
2 fresh mango – diced
½ fresh pineapple – diced
1/2 cup Orange Juice
½ bunch Cilantro – roughly chopped
1/2 onion – diced (optional)… or try green onions
Sales / Pepper to taste
Combine equal parts Pineapple and Mango chunks
Place all in large bowl, Mix well, chill and enjoy!
Looking for more salsa recipes?
Check out our recipe for Charred Pineapple Salsa!
Ideas to use leftover salsa:
1. Make a breakfast burrito with eggs, salsa, and cheese
2. Serve it on top of scrambled eggs or in a tortilla
3. Use it to make tacos by topping the meat with salsa
4. Add some cumin and chili powder for an extra kick
5. Mix it into your favorite soup recipe for added flavor
6. Blend it up with some water or tomato juice to make a refreshing drink