Good Tips Tuesday
We are back with a new and improved Good Tips Tuesday! In 2013 we shared recipes each week but now we are sharing family friendly tips that we feel help our families run smoothly. You are encouraged to either leave a link to your favorite tip or leave a comment sharing your tips. This weekly linkup is for everyone!
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
- Easy 5 Ingredient Lasagna – The Savvy Bump
- 11 Daily Frugal Habits – A Life in the Balance
- Patchwork Skirt Tutorial – Almost Supermom
- 12 Favorite Books in 2013 – From This Kitchen Table
Now let’s get to today’s Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe and cooking tips, homemaking tips, parenting tips, and kids craft and activity tips below!
- Link up to 4 posts per person please!
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Please visit at least 1 to 2 other posts you see in the link party list!
- The top 4 most clicked posts will be featured on next week’s party post!
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Golden Reflections Blog, The SassySlow Cooker, Simply Sherryl and A Bird And A Bean to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs with the corresponding link # given of your entry.
- Each post will also be pinned to the Good Tips Tuesday Pinterest Board!
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Heather, Jill, Sherryl, & Erin!