Good Tips Tuesday #36
Now that school is back in session we are all thinking about fall and the cooler temps. We will be traveling this week to Cedar Point and the weather difference is over 40 degrees! Fall has already arrived in Northern Ohio! This week we are sharing the post popular posts from last week’s Good Tips Tuesday. Hope you enjoy the fall activities being shared.
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Free Fall Themed Adventure Pack – https://
Apple Themed CVC Word Scavenger Hunt – https://
Ten Apples Up On Top Counting & Stacking – https://
Scarecrow Wooden Spoon Puppet – https://
Now let’s get to today’s Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 posts each week, picked via random.org. We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Golden Reflections Blog, Simply Sherryl, A Bird And A Bean, & Happy Brown House to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs with the corresponding link # given of your entry.
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Heather, Sherryl, Erin & Sara