Good Tips Tuesday LinkUp Party #101
This week our featured posts are 5 Christmas Tree Crafts and Ideas to keep your little ones busy. As the excitement builds, have quick crafts and activities on hand for the little ones. Get them involved as much as possible building memories.
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Looking for the previous link ups? You can find them all right here on Simply Sherryl.
This week our featured posts are 5 Christmas Tree Crafts and Ideas
DIY Christmas Ornaments from Non Toy Gifts
Homemade Christmas Ornaments Pinecone from Gym Craft Laundry
Enfeites de Natal Ecologicos #1 from Tranquines e Lapis de Cera
Easy Christmas Tree Suncatchers from Where Imagination Grows
ABC Christmas Tree from Hands On As We Grow
Now let’s get to today’s Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 posts each week, picked via random.org. We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Growing Hands-On Kids, Simply Sherryl, A Bird And A Bean, & Happy Brown House, A Diligent Heart, The Gracious Wife, and Learning 2 Wak to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs.
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Heather, Sherryl, Erin, Sara, Marlene, Michelle, & Alecia