Good Tips Tuesday LinkUp Party #117
This week our featured posts are on all Helpful Homeschool Ideas. Maybe one of these posts will be what your heart needs to hear. Homeschooling is a huge undertaking and it isn’t always easy.
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Looking for the previous link ups? You can find them all right here.
This week our featured posts are on all Helpful Homeschool Ideas:
- Starting Homeschool in High School from Tina’s Dynamic Homeschool
- How My Teaching Degree Hurt My Homeschool from Embark on the Journey
- Composer Study for Your Homeschool from The Sunny Patch
- Sometimes Homeschooling is a Struggle from Embark on the Journey
- 4 Reasons your Homeschooled Child is Uninspired to Learn from Tina’s Dynamic Homeschool
Now let’s get to today’s Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 posts each week, picked via random.org. We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow 4 The Love of Family, A Bird And A Bean, A Diligent Heart, Day by Day in Our World, Simply Sherryl, Something 2 Offer, and Successful Homemakers to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs.
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Angela, Erin, Marlene, Laura, Laurie, Sherryl, & Thaleia