Good Tips Tuesday LinkUp Party #89
5 Autumn Inspired Activities for Kids are our featured posts this week. The temperatures are dropping and we have started spending more time in doors. Here are a couple of ways to keep the little ones busy.
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Looking for the previous link ups? You can find them all right here on Simply Sherryl.
This week our featured posts are about 5 Autumn Inspired Activities for Kids:
Subtracting with Ten-FRames: Leaf Theme from Life Over C’s : https://lifeovercs.com/
Painting with Acorns from Kitchen Floor Crafts:https://
Apple Pie Sensory Bin from Study at Home Mama :https://studyathomemama.ca/
Free Apple Patterns for Higher Order Thinking from Life Over C’s : https://lifeovercs.com/
Pumpkin Themed Preschool Pack from Organized Home Organized School : https://
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 posts each week, picked via random.org. We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Growing Hands-On Kids, Simply Sherryl, A Bird And A Bean, & Happy Brown House, A Diligent Heart, The Gracious Wife, and Learning 2 Wak to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs.
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Heather, Sherryl, Erin, Sara, Marlene, Michelle, & Alecia