Hide Unsightly Wires with Legrand In-Wall TV Power Kit
Do you enjoy tackling home DIY projects? Do you have a flat-screen television mounted on your wall and don’t know what to do with all those unsightly wires and cable cords hanging from the bottom messing up your view? Let me share a little information about a simple DIY project that allows you to quickly hide all the cords!
Most of our television sets used to fit inside an entertainment cabinet which hid the power cords behind everything. Now television sets are a lot larger and are mounted directly to the wall, which is amazing for us when watching sports or movies. The flip side isn’t a way to hide all the cords that connect the television unit to the cable box, gaming systems, and don’t forget the power outlet.
I am happy to share that this is not an issue any more in our house. We spent an afternoon installing the Legrand In-Wall TV Power Kit from Best Buy.
About the Legrand In-Wall TV Power Kit:
- Simply hide those ugly cable, gaming, and television cords inside the wall with this kit.
- Connect your television to cable and electricity in seamless style with this Legrand flat panel recessed connection kit.
- In-wall storage takes control of cables and wires to eliminate tangles across your floor, and a white decorator plate provides a finished look.
- The Legrand flat panel recessed connection kit offers convenient access to the back of your TV.
Now we no longer have to see all the cords hanging from the bottom of the television set! Installation was simple (maybe not easy); but simple enough for us to understand and execute properly. With this kit, you trace a template (and then cut it out) under the mounting rack where the cables connect to your television set. Another template is traced and cut out next to the power outlet along the base of the wall. Since both boxes are recessed, they do not interfere with the television mount or furniture. Once both boxes have been cut out, your cables are fed from the top box to the bottom one and then plugged in. You are simply hiding the cables and cords behind the wall. No wiring to mess with, and once installed, the lower plug looks just like any other wall plug. It really is simple to install.
The Legrand In-Wall TV Power Kit includes everything you need (except for a few household tools we all own) to install it.
Features of the Legrand In-Wall TV Power Kit:
- Power Kit is compatible with any TV brand – Ensures flexible use with different brands.
- Easily expandable – Extends power to a wall mount TV without modifying the home’s existing electrical wiring.
- Duplex receptacle – Powers multiple devices such as a TV, speaker bar or internet media box.
- Recessed receptacle – Supports almost any type of power plug including right angles and wall warts.
- Unique decorator based power inlet strap – Provides flexible project support for ganging other connections.
- Hides both power and AV cables – For a clean, professional installation.
The Legrand In-Wall TV Power Kit is available at your local Best Buy. Pick one up today and you can hide unsightly wires with in no time flat without having to call an electrician. What a great gift idea to upgrade your man cave or she shed this holiday season.
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.