Homemade Gifts Roundup
The best gifts come from the heart. And they mean even more if they are made with our own hands, right? I’ve always enjoyed having someone I’ve given a gift to ask me where I bought it and I get to tell them it wasn’t bought but hand-made! Here is a collection of some of my favorite homemade gifts and how to make them.
- DIY Slip-on Felt Coasters from A Bird and a Bean – These would be great to give to your party hostess or as a housewarming present!
- DIY Personalized Birthday Shirt from our own Simply Sherryl – How sweet to make your child’s birthday shirt to celebrate the big day!
- DIY Lemon Sugar Scrub from Stockpiling Moms – 3 ingredients to make a wonderful at home spa treatment! Plus so many ways to change it up to fit the season or the lucky receiver!
- Make Your Own Chai Tea Powder from The Kitchen is My Playground – A delicious alternative to coffee or hot chocolate. Great to keep for yourself OR give away as a gift.
- Quick and Easy 3-minute Handmade Scarf by Northern Cheapskate – A how-to post about making your own scarf using Swerve yarn; also includes a video and several suggestions for how to wear it!
- DIY Two Tier Cupcake Stand from Simply Sherryl – Step by step instructions of how to make your own cupcake display at home. Great to keep and share!
- DIY Printables Banner by Mrs Three in Three – The author uses pictures to go along with the instructions, showing readers how to make their own banners for any holiday or party! I think this would be great to give for a baby shower or birthday party for the guest of honor. Bonus: Save the banner as a keepsake!
- Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies in a Jar from CincyShopper – Both beautiful and functional, a tutorial to build your own cookie mix to give for the holidays, house warming, or a thank you gift!
- DIY Hand Painted Wine Glasses by Second Chance to Dream – What a cute idea – painting dollar store wine glasses to use at parties, bridal showers, or to commemorate a special day!
- Subway Art Wooden Sign with Mod Podge from The Pinning Mama – A unique DIY project to celebrate an event or special moment that can be displayed for years to come!
Do you have your “go to” gifts you can share with us? Feel free to post it in the comments!