Juppy Baby Walker Review
My grandson is just about fourteen months old and he is so determined to get moving. He scoots around the house, but refuses to walk. He will pull up and hold on but as soon as you let go…down he plops and away he scoots!
I was offered a Juppy Baby Walker to review and try on our grandson. Wow! What a wonderful tool.
I received a Juppy Baby Walker in blue. I was pleased that the Juppy is lined for comfort. I found it really easy to adjust to fit my grandson. Once we strapped in him, he was jumping up and down with excitement!
I was surprised at how easy the Juppy Baby Walker was to use. The first thing that I noticed was that I didn’t have to bend over to assist my grandson with walking. This alone made it a lot more fun for everyone. I could work with him without killing my back and he could have the feel of being protected yet the freedom to move at his own pace. I wasn’t pulling on him and he wasn’t afraid of me letting go so he was free to walk and instead of trying to drop to his safe scooter position.
I really believe his confidence in taking steps has increased tremendously thanks to Juppy.
The Juppy comes in a carry pouch which makes it easy to take with you. When ready to use, simply unzip the Juppy, place around baby (like a diaper) and zip it back up. Simple yet amazingly safe and comfortable! Once the baby is zipped in, adjust the two straps and start walking with your baby. The Juppy concept is so simple but yet so effective!
The Juppy Baby Walker was created as a training aid in helping your baby in learning how to walk. Creating a safe learning environment is the goal of every parent. I believe the Juppy will help reduce the amount of falls and accidents! Different than traditional baby walkers, the Juppy Baby walker is a safe, parent assisted tool that completely eliminates all of the dangers of walkers with wheels.
The website for Juppy covers in great detail the safety features and clearly explains the important safety information that needs to be understood and followed at all times to ensure a safe and fun experience.
* The Juppy requires adult supervision at all times.
* The Juppy Baby Walker has a 35 pound weight limit for the child.
* Do not entangle or twist straps around baby’s neck.
* The Juppy is not designed to carry your child around; do not suspend, drag or swing your child about while using the Juppy.
* Do not allow baby to insert arms inside of the Juppy during use, this prevents the child from achieving proper balance.
* Please take extra care when zipping the back, being careful not to trap clothing or skin of your child.
* Do not use the Juppy to walk your child up or down stairs.
* Make sure that straps are securely fastened before walking your baby.
* Always have firm grip on the straps at all times to prevent any falling.
* It is normal for your baby to take a minute or two to adjust to the Juppy.
THIS EVENT IS OVER…
PLEASE VISIT OUR GIVEAWAY PAGE TO ENTER OTHER CURRENT GIVEAWAY EVENTS.
Feature images courtesy of giveaway promoter.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. SimplySherryl is not responsible for the prize or shipment. Product to be provided by The Juppy Baby Walker.