Lemon Dill Oyster Crackers
These babies are addictive! Put them away or you will haven eaten the entire container of lemon dill oyster crackers before you know it!…
I love salty, crunchy snacks. These are great because you can tweak the recipe to match the party theme or flavor crave you may be experiencing.
1-12 ounce bag oyster crackers
3/4 cup oil (your choice of oil)
1 tablespoon lemon juice (or more to taste)
1 teaspoon dried dill weed
1 packet powder ranch dressing mix
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder (if you use garlic salt it might be too salty)
1. Combine everything except the crackers in a large bowl. Whisk together until well blended
2. Dump the crackers in the liquid and gently toss with a flat spoon – carefully so you don’t break the crackers
3. Once coated with oil mixture, spread out on baking sheet
4. Bake at 200 for 15 -20 minutes or until browned (In a pinch I have baked at 325 for 5 minutes but you have to watch them so they don’t fry on the bottom side next to the pan)
5. Allow to cool completely before placing in airtight container
Do you have a favorite flavor combination that you make for these crackers? Share your recipe below…I would love to try it.