Blokpod Lego Sorter and Storage Giveaway
Have you ever done the Lego Dance? You know the one where you jump and dance around because you stepped on a Lego block in the dark? I think we all have at one time or another. How would you like a way to keep your Lego blocks sorted and all in one place? Keep reading…
This event is being hosted by Tom’s Take On Things and is sponsored by Blokpod.
The Blokpod Lego and brick sorter, let’s you do just that, sort your Lego or bricks by size to be stored appropriately or used to build other projects. As you can see in the video below, it is extremely easy to use, and something kids to adults will enjoy using to keep them organized and secure.
Do you want a chance to win one? Two people will have an opportunity to win one of these Lego/Brick sorters for their own home. Please read the rules below to understand about how to claim the prize, and additional information.
- One Entry per Household except for daily entries on the Giveaway Tools Widget
- Starts 3/11 at 8am EST and ends 3/25 at 11:59pm EST, Open to the USA Only
- Winner will receive redemption code to order from Amazon, not sure how to apply code? Click here for info.
- If winner does not have an Amazon Prime Account, winner will be responsible for Shipping and Handling, by entering the giveaway, you agree to this.
- Winner(s) will have 24 hours to respond to winning email, or a new winner will be selected.
- The blogs helping promote this giveaway have not been compensated for this post, nor are responsible for prize delivery.
- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, nor any other online entity is associated with this giveaway in any way.
We are sharing this event with our readers. All questions about the event should be presented to the host or sponsor. This blog was not compensated for posting this event. Good luck!