Personal Caramel Pumpkin Pies
These personal caramel pumpkin pies simply ROCK!! If you like pumpkin pie you will love these. I like that they are single serving size and can be slipped into a baggie and placed in a lunch box. We made most of these with both the pumpkin and caramel but a few around here don’t care for pumpkin (I know..shaking head).. so some were made with double caramels. Even if you are a pumpkin pie fan.. the ones with just caramel are just as wonderful!
1 can Biscuits
8 pieces of Caramel (or more if you like lots of caramel)
1/4 cup canned Pumpkin Pie Mix
1 Egg Beaten
2 Tablespoons Sugar
1. Line baking pan with parchment paper or treat with a non-stick spray
2. Pull each biscuit in half and place one piece of caramel and 1 spoonful of pumpkin mix on one of the biscuit sides
3. Pinch biscuit back together and press the edges closed to seal. Pinch close or press with edge of fork.
4. Brush each biscuit with beaten egg wash and sprinkle sugar on top
5. Bake for 20 minutes on 375 (350 if using a dark pan) or until biscuits are done!
Let cool before digging in….the center is HOT!! REALLY HOT!!!