Rolo Pretzel Turtles
Another addictive little treat! No way you can just eat one of things delicious Rolo Pretzel Turtles. I used to make huge batches in the oven but now enjoy making them 8 – well 7 at a time (because I have to eat one of the Rolo candies while preparing) in the microwave.
- 1 or more packages Rolo Caramels in Milk Chocolate
- 1 bag salted Pretzels
- 1 bag Pecan halves
- Since there are only 8 Rolo candies in a package..you may need more than 1 roll of them
- Line your cookie sheet with foil or parchment
- Place pretzels spaced about an inch apart
- Place a Rolo candy on top of each pretzel
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 4 minutes (they don’t really melt, just sweat) – You can also microwave for 30-45 seconds
- Remove from oven and place a pecan on top – pressing down until Rolo candy almost covers the pretzel
- Allow to cool on rack for 15 minutes or until firm and not hot to touch!