Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort
Sometimes, a vacation is an activity and the hotel is just where you lay your head down at night. And sometimes, the hotel is the reason for the trip! For example, the Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort in Panama City, Florida, is worth a vacation and you don’t even have to leave the property.
The Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort is known as the “FUN Place!” for a reason… Well, dozens of reasons really! You could call call (850) 234-2154 and ask us why, or keep reading!
Staying at the Sandpiper Beacon places you walking distance from Grocery stores, and gives you unlimited access to so many fun, on-site amenities included in the price of your stay, as well as daily scheduled family-friendly beach games, contests and activities that many guests never leave! Plus the Sandpiper Beacon is home to the World Famous Tiki Bar!
Choosing where to stay is an important decision. So before you pay for “just a hotel room”, take a look at these great ways the Sandpiper adds unbeatable value to your Panama City, FL, vacation experience – letting you do more of what you came to do in the first place: relax!
Usually when we’re looking for a place to stay out of town, the kids get pretty excited if the hotel has a pool, maybe a game room, or something like that. But this place? Ohh, let’s list out the amenities they offer guests:
- Swimming Pools – Multiple pools located both inside & outside on the property
- Lazy River Ride – Grab a tube and float along
- Waterslides – Located at both the inside and outdoor pools, plus several inflatable slides!
- Mini Golf – 6 holes of fun; just grab your putter and a ball from the desk to get started
- Tiki Bar – Drinks, music, games, and more, all right along the beach
- Indoor Arcade – A great way to beat the heat and have some fun with a few skill games and classic hits
- Ice Cream Shop – A frozen cone with 44 toppings to choose from, yes please!
- Gift Shop – Sunscreen, towels, toys, and more
- On Site Dining – A beach side deli and a full service restaurant
As if all this wasn’t enough, you are on the beach! Just a few steps to the sand and there you are, with plenty of sand, ocean, and a beautiful view. I could see how a family could park their car after checking in and not leave again until it was time to go home.
And our room also had a microwave, fridge, sink and stove so we could cook our meals right there. But, there’s the 2 restaurants on site plus plenty of shops and places to eat if you do decide to explore Panama City Beach while you’re in town.
The resort, rooms, and the grounds were all very well maintained. And there is certainly plenty to do here, whether you want to relax on the beach, swim in one of the pools, or hang out at the Tiki Bar for entertainment. The only downside I would mention is when you compare it to the other newer properties nearby, it does feel a little dated.
Now, as far as finding just the right lodging to fit your group’s needs, they have everything from a standard room, to a room with a kitchen, multiple room suites, and even nearby condos and beach houses! And don’t forget, they offer special events year round, so be sure to check ahead of time when you’re planning your visit to see what will be going on during your stay.