Santamedical Wrist Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
Several of our family members have elevated blood pressures and there are times that we need to monitor them between office visits.
This unit was recommended and this purchase is actually our second unit because dear hubster ended up giving the first one to a co-worker that needed it.
Here are a couple of reason why I like this blood pressure monitor:
1. The pressure and pulse rate readings are in line with our other monitors and those of the doctor office.
2. The size is compact but the display is large enough to easily read the results. It also has a case that will protect it when traveling or just from little ones that like to mess with it.
3. The unit is powered by two AAA batteries. We keep extra set of batteries in the case as a backup. It is nice to not have to worry about the unit being charged up when needed.
4. The memory function is set to track for a single user. We keep a piece of paper in the case to track pressures if needed for more than one person.
5. This unit slips on your wrist and can be used without help of someone else.
Overall thoughts, this is a basic wrist blood pressure reader that does not have any extra options. It is just for tracking your blood pressure and pulse readings in between office visits. Of course, we treat this as a monitoring system and not in place of our medical physician’s treatment plan.
You can purchase this Digital Blood Pressure Monitor on Amazon with free shipping on prime accounts. For the price point, this is one of the must have items in our first aid kit.
Disclosure: Some of the links in the article may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive compensation. Regardless, I will only recommend products or services I use personally or believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”