Slow Cooker Candied Nuts
These are one of the many things that I have a weakness for…Candied Nuts. Oh my, I love these bad boys. However, I don’t like paying up to $5 for a bag of 4-6 ounces that I eat in one sitting. LOL… so here you go. This recipe is just too simple to not make them at home.
1 lb Nuts (raw – your choice)
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1. Set slow cooker to high while gathering items
2. Place nuts in bottom of slow cooker, drizzle melted butter over nuts and mix until well coated
3. Mix in the powdered sugar, stirring to coat evenly
4. Place lid on cooker and cook on HIGH for 15 minutes
5. Drop the setting to low, remove the lid and continue to cook until the nuts are enclosed in a crisp glaze – (depending on temp of slow cooker- should be 1.5- 2 hours
6. Carefully dump the nuts onto a sheet of foil or parchment and allow to cool (good luck on the let them cool part!)
Like this post? Make sure to like and share this post with your friends using the share buttons because you know they would love these awesome recipes as well!
Make sure you don’t miss our Daily Newsletter. It only takes a minute to sign up and you’ll get (1) email with a summary link to posts for previous day.