Total Tech Support Powered by Geek Squad
Now the the holidays are over and things are beginning to get back to a routine, have you given any thought to installing those electronics? Our man cave was blessed with a new Samsung TV and surround sound, which you can bet we called on the Geek Squad for help with our questions on installing and making sure that everything was connected properly.
*This is a sponsored post through Best Buy. I have been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product or service in exchange. All opinions are my own and not influenced by sponsorship.*
All our readers know that we are a Best Buy family. It is the first and usually only place we shop for anything electronic in nature. Knowing that if we need help or have questions we can get help is important. The Best Buy’s Total Tech Support is a team of workers that are dedicated to supporting all the tech in your home – no matter where or when you bought it.
Yes, you read that correctly..you can get a service plan through Total Tech Support for all your tech products even if you – gasp – purchased it some where else!
Many of the in home services are valued priced at only $49.99 and you can save up to a 20% savings on repairs. Personally, I vote for the protection plans that are offered through the Geek Squad Protection and the AppleCare Products plans. When you need help, you can always find it through the 24/7 support center. You can also connect with someone in the store, over the phone, or chat remotely through the website. It is comforting to know that support is available when and how I need it.
Here are just a few of the package plans that might be helpful as you make room to install or upgrade your appliances and devices:
• Appliances– Dishwasher, Over the range microwave, Gas appliances (dryer & range), and garbage disposal installations are all $49.99 each with Total Tech Support
• Computing– Basic data transfer & data back up, computer setup, computer tune up, virus removal, and 1 year of internet security software are all included with Total Tech Support membership.
• Connected Car– In-dash stereo or navigation install, speaker install, remote start or keyless entry install, and amp install are all included with Total Tech Support membership
• Home Theater– TV Connect, TV Mounting, Basic Audio install, harmony remote setup, cord cutting, and TV Calibration are all $49.99 each with Total Tech Support membership.
• Smart Home– Home Wi-Fi setup, voice assistant setup, Wi-Fi camera install, smart lighting setup and customization, smart doorbell install, and smart thermostat install all $49.99 each with Total Tech Support membership.
Visit your local store or visit Best Buy online to learn more about the Best Buy Total Tech Support powered by Geek Squad. Now that the holidays are over, get the support help needed in connecting and using your holiday gifts.