Why Giving Back is Important
Being part of a community is more than just living in the same city. To be a community, each person needs to feel that they are a valued member. They also need to be a contributing member working to improve the group. This is why giving back is so important in your community.
Living in the Greater Cincinnati area affords us with the thrills of a larger city while still living in a small town. Cincinnati has so much to offer and is a leading city in many areas including medicine and technology. Cincinnati is also one of the first areas to offer residents an app that enables them to stay connected at lightning fast speed all around the Cincinnati area.
The Connect Cincinnati app offers Fioptics Free Wi-Fi, Offers & Deals, Location-Based Recommendations, and access to exclusive content for local attractions in and around Cincinnati.
Cincinnati is always working on cultivating a community while being a leader in growth, development and innovation. The new app, Connect Cincinnati combines the community feeling with the latest technology, resulting in a powerful way for the people and business’ to stay connected.
Not many people know that Cincinnati is also called then Queen City. It has a long past that is rich in culture and history. Cincinnati Bell is one of the few business ventures that has served this city for over 140 years. Their history and ties to the area are part of the reason we have a strong sense of community.
As part of their latest campaign, Cincinnati Bell has partnered with My State Threads, a local state pride apparel company, to create this one-of-a-kind t-shirts highlighting our beautiful and famous Roebling Bridge.
The CincyGive campaign is an amazing program created to help major charities in our area. You can show your support by purchasing a t-shirt that represent’s the heart of Cincinnati, the Roebling Bridge, and the community of Cincinnati.
The Local charities that benefit from the t-shirt purchases in the CincyGive campaign includes:
- CancerFree KIDS: Mission is to eradicate cancer as a life-threatening disease in children.
- The Dragonfly Foundation: Supports kids, young adults, and their families as they endure cancer and bone marrow transplants.
- USO of Central and Southern Ohio: Supports local military service members around the world and their families.
- SPCA Cincinnati: Animal shelter and Humane Society dedicated to improve the welfare of animals by fostering the Humane Care and Treatment of all animals.
Cincinnati Bell’s “Home” T-shirts retail for $20 and are available online at CincyG and in the Cincinnati Bell stores across the region.
What this new app and campaign means for those in the great Cincinnati area is that free Wi-Fi is now available at some of the favorite places in town including the Great American Ball Park, The Banks, U.S. Bank Arena, and Fountain Square — to name a few. You can view the entire list of places with free Wi-Fi available courtesy of Cincinnati Bell.
For me, this means I can work when I am out and about..or visiting with one of the grandkids spending some sweet grandma time.
For over 140 years, Cincinnati Bell has been dedicated to the enrichment and growth of the area in which so many people live, work, and play. Servicing thousands of customers across the region including Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana, Cincinnati Bell now offers Fioptics, so you can experience the fastest connectivity possible.
What is Fioptics?
- Fioptics is the next frontier in communications and entertainment. But Fioptics is more than just fiber technology. Offering speeds up to 1 Gbps, it is THE fastest Internet in town.
- Fioptics has also revolutionized your television experience. Joining our variety of programming packages and 60 HD channels is MyTV, the only provider of custom television packages in the Cincinnati area.
- MyTV lets you create an entertainment package that meets your needs and interests.
- Cincinnati Bell invested nearly half a billion dollars in Fioptics over the past decade to allow you to:
Stream HD video content from Netflix, Hulu or any other streaming video services with no delays or buffering.
Play online games in HD with high-quality video content and smooth connections.
Enjoy your favorite music, streamed from the cloud, with uninterrupted crystal clear sound quality.
Support all devices in your home at the same time. Stream 10 HD movies, video chat with FaceTime, upload hundreds of photos, stream music from Pandora, and perform multi-player online gaming all at the same time.
What is Fiber Technology?
- Fiber technology uses a cable, made up of thin strands of glass or plastic fibers, to transmit data modulated onto light waves.
- An entire cable fiber cable can carry up to several MILLION calls simultaneously.
Cincinnati Bell is the leader in providing service to both residential and business locations. Here is more information about the available cable and internet packages through Cincinnati Bell. Give them a call for a quote on available packages and know that you are supporting a local business too.
If you live in the coverage area of Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky, I highly recommend you consider using Cincinnati Bell Fioptics for both your personal and business needs. By opting to use Cincinnati Bell, you are not only receiving the fastest and most quality connectivity in town, but also supporting the community movement by supporting a local business.
To find out more about Cincinnati Bell Fioptics and how you can give back to the community: