Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
Making fudge is now a no brainer! Once you try this, you will be to be careful that fudge doesn’t become a staple in your house as it has at mine. This is no joke – you only need two (2) ingredients for the best fudge!
1 – 16oz jar Jif Peanut Butter (creamy or chunky)
1 – can/jar Pillsbury Creamy Milk Chocolate Frosting
1. Dump the contents of both jars into a large microwavable safe bowl (no need to mix)
2. Microwave on high for 60 seconds
3. Remove bowl (it gets hot) – stir until well blended
4. Pour out and spread in foil lined dish (any size – the larger the pan the thinner the fudge)
5. Place pan in refrigerator until set
6. Lift fudge out of pan with foil. Peel off foil and slice into bite size pieces
1. It doesn’t matter if you use Creamy or Chunky Peanut Butter
2. Do not use the Whipped Frosting – it won’t set up…but makes a killer topping for ice cream!
Like this post? Make sure to like and share this post with your friends using the share buttons because you know they would love these recipes as well!
Make sure you don’t miss our Daily Newsletter. It only takes a minute to sign up and you’ll get (1) email with a summary link to posts for previous day.