2 Ingredient Fudge
Looking for a last minute gift? How about a wonderful fudge that is ready in minutes and only needs 2 ingredients? This is no joke – you only need two (2) ingredients for the best fudge!
The best thing about making this fudge is that it is a dump and done. No measuring needed. You can’t mess this up. The fudge is soft and chewy. If you are looking for a firmer fudge, play with the times in the microwave.
1 – 16 ounce jar Peanut Butter (creamy or chunky)
1 – can/jar Creamy Milk Chocolate Frosting
1. Dump the contents of both jars into a large microwavable safe bowl (no need to mix)
2. Microwave on high for 60 seconds
3. Remove bowl (it gets hot) – stir until well blended
4. Pour out and spread in foil lined dish (any size – the larger the pan the thinner the fudge)
5. Place pan in refrigerator until set
6. Lift fudge out of pan with foil. Peel off foil and slice into bite size pieces
1. It doesn’t matter if you use Creamy or Chunky Peanut Butter
2. Do not use the Whipped Frosting – it won’t set up…but makes a killer topping for ice cream!
Like this post? Make sure to like and share this post with your friends using the share buttons because you know they would love these recipes as well!